On May 1, 2011 our families world was changed forever. Allison (our middle child) was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes - but life as we knew it could not stop. All of our activities and our other children did not change just a new twist on how to manage this new world. Figuring it out together is challenging and this is our new world.....

Friday, November 11, 2011

In Honor Of All Those That Serve For My Family..........

November 11, 2011


Today, Veterans Day, we honor those who defend our country. Our service members remind us that there are few things more important than doing what we can to make a difference in the lives of others. 


I have never given the greatest sacrifice in life that so many of our military have so in honor I am taking a break today from talking about type 1 diabetes and remembering and honoring those I have in my life that have served for our freedom and all those that are part your life that have served for our great countries safety. 


Thank you to all the Veterans and their families that stand next to them so I can have a safe and secure family with the freedom to grow and become whatever they desire.


I end today's short but very important thank you blog with my favorite quote for today:
"This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave." ~Elmer Davis


THANK YOU VETERANS!!!


Until there is a cure,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment